Navratri 2020 Date & Time
This yr, Navratri pageant begins on Saturday, October 17, 2020, and Navami Puja shall be noticed on Saturday, October 24, 2020. The Vijayadashami and immersion of Maa Durga idol shall be noticed on Sunday, October 25, 2020.
- Navratri 2020 Ghatasthapana Muhurat – 06:23 AM to 10:12 AM, October 17, 2020
- Durgashtami 2020 Titihi – 06:57 AM on October 23, 2020 to 06:58 AM on October 24, 2020
- Maha Navami 2020 Tithi – 06:58 AM on October 24, 2020, to 07:41 AM on October 25, 2020
- Vijayadashami 2020 Tithi – 07:41 AM on October 25, 2020, to 09:00 AM on October 26, 2020
- Durga Visarjan Muhurat – 06:29 AM to 08:43 AM, October 26, 2020
Navratri 2020 Fasting Rules
Navratri pageant is widely known for nine-nights and therefore the general public preserve quick for 9 days. Whereas some individuals preserve quick solely through the first two or the final two days of the Navratri. This yr, Navratri fasting begins on Saturday, October 17, and Navratri Parana shall be noticed on Sunday, October 25, 2020.
Meals objects you’ll be able to eat throughout Navratri Fasting
- Singhade ka Atta, Kuttu ka Atta, Rajgira, Sama ka Atta, Sama ke chawal, Sabudana, Phool makhana, and many others. will be consumed
- You possibly can eat all types of nuts and seeds
- Spices like rock salt, black pepper, cardamom, cumin powder can be utilized
- Seasoning like inexperienced chilies, ginger root, coriander leaves, lemon juice
- Every kind of seasonal fruits
- Uncooked sugar, Jaggery, Honey, Or common sugar
- Milk, curd, coconut water, grated coconut will be consumed
Meals objects to keep away from throughout Navratri Fasting
- Cereals and Pulses
- Garlic, onion, desk salt
- Packaged meals objects
- Candies, sweets, chilly drinks
- Packaged chips, biscuits and many others.